Thursday, March 13, 2008

Willies Aren't The Only Things That Should Be Covered In Rubber


I'm successful at my job. I'm happy to tell everyone myself, because I don't want them to find out by looking at my bed sheets. Honestly, I'm in bed a lot and, as a result, I wash my sheets more than the average person. (I'm thrifty, not unsanitary!)

Since saving money is also something I'm happy to do, I don't like the idea of washing more bed linens than necessary, i.e. the mattress pad; and I cringe at the idea of body fluids soaking into my mattress itself. So what's a working girl to do?

A rubber bed sheet, right? Sure, but I like to save money and rubber bedsheets are expensive! Additionally, I already spend my money on plenty of rubber.

The next best thing I've found are those handy disposable plastic tablecloths at my local dollar store. They're big enough to fit a king-sized bed! If any of you, dear readers, don't have a king-sized bed but something smaller, consider yourself getting an even better deal: two-for-one rubber bed protectors.

Just slap one on under your fitted bed sheet and voila! Your bed is as protected as the little willy you'll be pleasing later on.

1 comment:

Rocky Routeone said...

It's so obvious! What a great tip!