Friday, March 7, 2008

I ain't nothin' if I ain't thrifty... and whorish


I've always secretly wanted a boob job. In my line of work it's an asset and if I were the kind of person that paid taxes I could probably write it off, but being that I'm more on the low-end of my profession, it's out of the question. Especially if I want a good doctor. Man, my biggest fear is to end up with Tara Reid-like titties. Good lord that'd ruin my day and my paycheck. I'd lose johns faster than she did.

Fortunately, I discovered this amazing website that allows men to buy a boob job for me. Oh sweet hell, if this wasn't created just for me, I don't know what was. This evening I'm going to set up a profile there and start flirting my cheap ass off. If I'm lucky, I'll be sportin' some new jugs by summer.

Come on, guys. Support your local whore.

2 comments:

Jeremy QA Gibbens said...

I just sent 10 large. Get bigguns!

Penny McNickels said...

You gotta come help me get set up my profile, too!