Sunday, March 9, 2008

Food reviews I can use

Food reviews don't really help me out. They're usually written about the kind of food I can't pronounce that is served at the kind of restaurant I can't afford. So, it excites me when I find a place that reviews the food I eat. This is why I love Heat Eat Review. These guys know that just because you prefer Tombstone pizza over fancy stuff like lasagna, it doesn't mean you aren't a little picky. I don't want to waste my $3.59 on something that'll taste like the stuff on sale for $2.09. I'm not that cheap. Mostly.

A few days ago they inquired of their audience: Which item should Abi video review next? Lunchables or Hungry Man?

That's my kind of democracy, y'all. Obvs, Hungry Man, btw. They have more selections than Lunchables and I am interested in their new Bourbon Steak Strips.

They even have a whole page on Hot Pockets, which are totally my favorites. I like the 2 cheese pizza ones. Man, are they good.

You can submit your own review, too, so if you have a favorite convenience food, let them know how you feel about it. You'll be contributing something very useful for a lot of people like me. And probably you.

4 comments:

Jeremy QA Gibbens said...

I want a site that reviews economical whores. Can you direct me to one?

maxsparber said...

Oh my God, you completely forgot my reviews of foods you purchase in dollar stores.

Rocky Routeone said...

Oh, I did! That was careless because I don't get to buy candy too often so I value those reviews! Sorry, bunny!

Rocky Routeone said...

You're at the only site you need, Jeremy Q. There's only 4 good economical whores, guess who they are?