Tuesday, April 22, 2008

DIY Condoms

First let me start off by apologizing for the lack of posts around here. Spring is our busiest time of the year, if you know what I'm saying and I think you do. We have not had the proper time available to devote to helping others, so I finally just had to use some vacation time to get a few posts up. It wasn't easy, either. Penny wanted today off to go to her sister's baby shower, but how special are those things for the seventh kid, anyway? We fought it out with a game of Taboo and I whooped her ass.


Now let me get down to the reason for today's post: DIY Condoms. Sounds scary but it really isn't. You know, condoms are just so darned expensive these days, and there are so many choices it can really confuse a gal. Red ones, blue ones, lubed ones, ribbed ones... it's endless. If you don't want to deal with the hassle of choosing stuff and you're put off by the price of even Lifestyles, I suggest you look into homemade options.

#1 recommendation: Glad Press 'n Seal. It's pretty self explanatory unless you've never packed away a leftover steak or something. Cut off the amount you want, wrap it around a willie and press... and seal. It may take some practice to figure out the perfect amount to use.

#2 recommendation: Socks. You may have to get real small ones, like kids sizes, but if you can find a tight fit, it works pretty good. This is a cheap option but it will require lube to work properly, so it could end up being the same as buying a box of condoms, unless you have DIY lube. We'll get into that another day.

#3 recommendation: I don't have a third one yet because I haven't started on my afternoon cocktails. I'll get back to you if there's a Volume 2.

Have your own ideas? Tell us!

3 comments:

maxsparber said...

Spray sealant.

Penny McNickels said...

I like to use Mod Podge! Dip their stick into the Mod Podge pot before you let them dip into yours. Blowing on the stuff to dry it is only part of the foreplay. And, as an added bonus, even after your customer has gone limp, they're still hard as a result of the 'Podge. Because sometimes it's nice to get a few more minutes on the clock, even when you're technically done working.

Leo Brown said...

You're kidding, right? This got to be a joke....smh